Online Membership Enquiry Form
How do I Join?
Join online or pop into either office and complete a membership form. You’ll need the following to open an account:
- Photo I.D. (e.g. passport / driver’s license)
- Proof of address (e.g. utility bill)
- Proof of PPS Number (e.g. payslip / medical card)
Proof of Identity: ML10 Form
Only use this form if you do not have a current passport or driving license (Irish or UK).
What to do with the ML10 Form:
- Download the ML10 Form (below) and take it to your local Garda station, together with a passport size photograph of yourself. Make sure the photo is recent and bears a true likeness to your current appearance.
- A Garda will then certify your identity, and you can use this certification as your proof of identity.