Need A Loan? ...We're Happy to Help!
Here at South Dublin Credit Union we have substantial funds available to lend to our members. Any adult member of our Credit Union can apply for one of our great low rate loans. There's many advantages to choosing us for your next loan:
- No hidden administration fees or transaction costs
- Low interest rates
- Loan repayments are tailored to meet your own personal circumstances
- Loans are insured at no direct cost to the member - giving you peace of mind that your dependents will not be obliged to repay any outstanding loan balance in the event of your death. (certain terms & conditions apply - see here)
- No Early Repayment Fees (in fact, as interest is payable on the reducing balance of the loan you will pay less interest if you repay before the agreed term. Many other lenders actually charge you to repay early.)
- Loan applications are dealt with strictly on their own merits
Calculate Loan Repayments
How to Apply for a Loan
There are a number of ways to apply for a Loan:
1. Apply Online 2. Apply over the phone – 01 28848773. Call to the Office and talk to our friendly staff about a Loan Application Loan RatesWe are proud to offer our members excellent value low cost loans. We have special rate loans available for our most popular loan types (see below), however we are happy to consider loan applications for almost anything. If you would like further details on our loans, download a brochure below, or contact us on email@example.com or 01 2884877.
Secured Shares Loan: 5.5% APR
Car Loan: 6.5% APRMedical Loan: 6.5% APR
Education Loan: 6.5% APR**
Wedding Loan: 7.95% APR
Special Occasion Loan: 7.95% APR
Home Improvement Loan: 7.95% APRSwitcher Loan: 7.95% APR
Holiday Loan: 10.5% APR
Standard Loan: 10.5% APR
**Annual top ups are available on Education Loans for Third Level courses by pre-agreement. Please contact either branch for further information.
Member loans are insured up to the age of 70 years. In the unfortunate event of a member’s death, the loan is repaid in full – giving peace of mind to the member and their family.
This services is provided at no additional cost to the member and is exclusive to credit unions. * Terms & Conditions apply
* For Loan T&Cs please refer to the relevant brochure:
CAR LOAN BROCHURE
HOME IMPROVEMENT LOAN BROCHURE
EDUCATION LOAN BROCHURE
HOLIDAY LOAN BROCHURE
Central Credit Register
Notice: Under the Credit Reporting Act 2013 lenders are required to provide personal and credit information for credit applcaitons and credit agreements of €500 and above to the Central Credit Register from 30 June 2017. This information will be held on the Central Credit Register and may be used by other lenders when making decisions on you credit applications and credit agreements. Click here for more information